Finance your next motorcycle or scooter by spreading the cost with fixed regular monthly repayments, after which you own it outright.
How it works
- You’ll agree an initial deposit, your agreement term and your monthly repayments with us.
- Your deposit is taken from the price of the motorcycle or scooter.
- You’ll then pay the remaining balance plus interest in equal monthly repayments over the agreed term.
- The finance company purchases the motorcycle or scooter on your behalf and owns it for the duration of the finance agreement.
- After you’ve made all the repayments including any interest, you will become the owner of the motorcycle or scooter.
What you will pay
- Flexible deposit options – £0 deposit maybe available
- Fixed interest rate & monthly repayments – You’ll make equal monthly repayments with a fixed interest rate, over your chosen period of between 1-5 years.
- End of agreement – You will own the motorcycle or scooter after all the repayments including interest have been made. A purchase fee of £10 is included in your final payment.
What you need to know
- You want to own the motorcycle or scooter outright at the end of the agreement.
- You like to budget and know the exact repayment amount each month.
The choice is yours…
- Choose any new or used motorcycle / scooter up to 14 years old at the end of the agreement. Some exceptions may apply.
- Minimum and maximum finance amounts may also apply.
Things to consider…
- You must be at least 18 years old and a permanent UK resident.
- You must have, at a minimum, third party, fire and theft insurance for the full replacement value.
- You must have the relevant driving licence for the motorcycle.
- The motorcycle or scooter is at risk of repossession if you do not maintain contractual repayments.
- Details of your credit agreement will be recorded with credit reference agencies.
- All finance is subject to status, terms and conditions may apply – all of this can be discussed before and during the application process.