- A unique combination of Halley Stevensons® Scottish waxed cotton and Outlast’s® thermal regulating liner technology
- 8oz dry (12oz wet) Halley Stevensons®, Scottish waxed cotton
- Award winning Outlast® ‘Universe’ temperature regulating removable liner (Phase Change Material)
- Reissa® Active waterproof and breathable membrane (10,000mm, 15,000gm2)
- CE certified shoulder and elbow armour with CE certified back armour pre-fitted
- Expanding rear shoulder panels for improved flexibility and comfort
- YKK® zippers used throughout with external antique finish
- Merlin branded snap studs
- Multiple pockets (in and out) and adjustment points
- Short length YKK® trouser connecting zipper as well as a Euro jean hoop
- Cross stitch detailing to the outer shoulder and pocket flap
- Waterproof gusset behind the central zip
The Elmhurst jacket from Merlin is the move on from our highly successful Hamstall, which was the first jacket to incorporate Outlast’s thermal regulating liner technology. Elmhurst utilises the same high performance Outlast removable lining but comes packed full of revisions which include a revised design and fit, an improved waterproof and breathable lining (Reissa Active), and in function improvements seen in the collar, cuff and chest. Elmhurst has a tailored fit that looks great off the bike but functionally allows freedom no matter your bike type, thanks to the expanding rear shoulder panels.
With a stunning mix of old school waxed cotton style and a sportier, modern look, the Elmhurst is Merlin’s technical waxed cotton offer.