- Airbag Ready (Connect the Merlin Integrated system)
- 2-in-1 layering system (user can remove both waterproofing and Outlast® layer)
- High quality Duratec-5 Cordura® outer fabric with ballistic Nylon 1000d
- Removable award winningOutlast® ‘Universe’ temperature regulating wadded liner and removable Reissa® Active waterproof and breathable membrane (10K/15,000gm2)
- SW soft moulding CE level 2 shoulder, elbow and Level 1 back armour pre-fitted (removable)
- Fixed mesh lining for improved air circulation
- Ventilation openings at chest, forearm and rear
- Triple stitched safety seams for added durability
- Multiple pockets inside and out
- Adjustable forearm, bicep, waist and hem with stretch anchor points
- Reflective elements for 360 visibility
- YKK® zippers used throughout including jacket to jean, short and long connecting zippers
The Airbag Ready garments from Merlin are prepared for the fitting of a Merlin Integrated Airbag system. Within 5 minutes the Merlin airbag can be installed into the garment and by using the fitting instructions above (see gallery) but also by visiting our YouTube channel MerlinBikeGear you can see how the airbags are fitted, activated and recharged.
The system that fits to the Airbag Ready garments is the only airbag on the market with CE EN1621/4:2013 accreditation, for specific use on a motorcycle. This means that you have the option to protect your back, coccyx and neck with the highest level of airbag protection available today.