- Mid Length Waxed Cotton Jacket
- Original Halley Stevensons®, Scottish Waxed Cotton (8oz dry, 12oz wet)
- Reissa® Waterproof And Breathable Membrane
- 100g Removable Thermal Full Body Liner Featuring Marton Mills® Tartan Panels
- CE Italian Safetech® Shoulder And Elbow Armour- Rear Armour Pocket
- Mesh Drop Liner For Improved Breathability And Comfort
- YKK® Or Max® Zippers Used Throughout
- Front And Rear Ventilation Points
- Multiple Pockets Inside And Out, With Side Entry Hand warmer Pockets
- Waist, Biceps, Forearm, Hem, Collar And Cuff Adjustment
The Merlin Heritage Collection began with one mens jacket and one ladies jacket back in 2014. These wax garments with the use of Scottish Halley Stevensons wax helped the retro classic market in the UK expand and grow. Since that launch the Heritage range has massively expanded with a mix of classic and modern wax style in silk and dry wax.
Within 2 years many other brands brought to market their own version of a waxed jacket, but none with the character and British originality of Halley Stevenson, Merlin wax. That first wax jacket that re-opened the door to classic wax with modern construction was Armitage. Armitage with its classic four front pockets and cross stitch detail was a sure winner. Yoxall has been brought in as an upgrade to the Armitage with points of difference including new tartan liner detailing, revised hem, collar and cuff adjustment, Merlin branded antique snap studs, ventilation points but also a revised cut noticeably in the arms.