Moto Guzzi MIA allows the pilot to connect, via Bluetooth, their smartphone (iOS or Android) to the on-board electronics of the bike. The Bluetooth headset / helmet must also be connected to use all the infotainment functions. The system will show this information directly on the dashboard (keeping the smartphone in your pocket) and can manage it safely using the “mode” button.
Includes fitting kit.
MIA System – Dashboard
- Navigation: through a special section of the app you can search and set the destination of your trip. Once the navigation is activated and the Bluetooth connection between the control unit and the smartphone is activated, all the travel directions in the form of pictograms will be displayed on the dedicated TFT tools page including the speed limits of the road traveled.
- Call management (Accept / reject incoming call, name / number displayed)
- Recall the last missed call
- Music management (playlist, volume, etc.)
- Intercom between passenger and rider by coupling the standard Bluetooth headphones to the vehicle
MIA System – Smartphone App
- Speedometer, rpm indicator, engine power and torque, instantaneous and average fuel consumption, average speed, battery voltage, longitudinal acceleration and extended on-board computer: these are just some of the features available.
- The “ECO RIDE” function guides you to achieve optimal fuel consumption with eco-friendly driving behavior.
- You can store all the trip data and review it later on your computer.
- If the fuel is low, the system automatically informs you which petrol stations are closest to you and guides you to what you have chosen on the map.
- Automatically memorizes the last position of the vehicle before the engine is switched off and provides indications if you forget where the vehicle was parked