Today Midland Scooter Centre hosted a launch day to mark the revival of the iconic brand Lambretta with the release of the V Special Series.
With a few hundred keen and curious visitors passing through the door we saw old veterans of the scooter scene coming down to see the latest version in the flesh, side-by-side with young new first time riders interested in taking their first throttle twist.
Arriving in the UK ahead of scheduled dates we are counting down the days before they are loading onto the DVLA’s registration system and in turn allow us to register our demo model – watch this space!
Lambretta being close to the heart of MSC we were very please to have hosted the day and been able to display the legend Dave Webster’s retired racing Lambretta alongside his vast array of trophies from his great success becoming eight times British Scooter Road Race Champion.
Lambretta V125 Special Technical Specification
- Engine: Single cylinder, 4-stroke, air cooled
- Engine Capacity: 124.7 cc
- Max Power: 7,5 kW@8500 rpm
- Max Torque: 9,2 Nm@7000 rpm
- Cooling: Air
- Transmission: Auto
- Front Suspension: Telescope fork
- Rear Suspension: Single suspension
- Front Brake: Hydraulic disc: Ø 220 mm
- Rear Brake: Hydraulic disc: Ø 220 mm
- ABS System: CBS
- Front Wheel: Tubeless 110/70 – 12”
- Saddle Height: 770 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 6.5 litres
- Emissions Compliance: Euro 4